Buccaneers

Barry Burke responds:

Read the part about "Joke."

Parkersburg has such an ordinance, too. Unfortunately, it generally takes the cops about 3-6 hours to respond on their fast days and 3-6 days on their slower ones.

If the respond: they usually don't.

Charlie Self

We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom. Stephen Vincent Benet

Reply to
Charlie Self

consciousness,

Too late for me at 60, but that's good news for coming generations. The cause of my tinnitus would be hard to trace-- high fever as a kid, drill sergeant in the days when the Army said "ear plugs?", raced cars. The last time I fired a rifle without ear protection all the sirens of hell let loose.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I really need to find out. I have a vague notion that canal plugs might be legal, but headphone types are not.

I'm continuing to look into it. I've been wanting to play with some noise cancellation goodies ever since I first read about the technology.

Now if somebody would come up with SWMBO cancelling headphones...

Reply to
Silvan

I never thought of that. Now I'm wondering if it would work...

I guess I'll find out one of these days. I sold the guns awhile back because I hadn't gotten to go shooting for years, and I needed cash.

Reply to
Silvan

I was going to ask what SWMBO means... but I did a quick google of it. Let me know when they become available, because hopefully the HWMBO version won't be far behind. ;D

chem

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
chem

Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

My ears ring too.....I just wish I could answer them ;o) Cheers!

Reply to
Dominick Fiumara

Don't bother, my experience has shown that nobody's home! :^)

Reply to
Lane

A lady on the production line in a factory where I used to work (electronic assembly, not a noisy environment) had a constant "popping" noise in her ears. It was at about heart rate, don't know whether it was synchronised. If you placed your ear next to hers, you could hear it too. Must have been hell to live with. The noise, not the lady.

Reply to
John Fletcher

I've had a hair in my ear canal rub against my eardrum with similar results.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

No, I just asked Korotkoff.

Phil