brushs for power tools

ok guys I need to get replacment bruses for a belt sander so where can I shop to find them
thanks Jim
A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP
http://www.toolpartsdirect.com /

Milwaukee sander? try Milwaukee. Dewalt sander? try Dewalt Porter Cable sander? try Porter Cable/Delta/Dewalt/B&D Bosch sander? try Bosch xyz sander? try xyz
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

But only after the local hardware store if you happen to have a good one. Some actually carry an assortment of sizes.
snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net wrote:

Exactly,would you go to a Toyota dealer for a Ford part. ;-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Depends on the part. Spark plugs, oil filters, oil, tires can fit many brands of auto and the dealers may have them. Brushes are pretty much generic also.

No, but I got a friend that works for a Toyota bodyshop that got a grille for my Ford truck cheaper than at the Ford bodyshop.
The3rd Earl Of Derby (in GcTMg.16669$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk) said:
| Exactly,would you go to a Toyota dealer for a Ford part. ;-)
Certainly. Back when floppy disks (erm, "Flexible Discs") first came out, I could purchase IBM floppies from DEC for _much_ less than the IBM price - even with an IBM employee discount.
Morris Dovey wrote:
> Certainly. Back when floppy disks (erm, "Flexible Discs") first came > out, I could purchase IBM floppies from DEC for _much_ less than the > IBM price - even with an IBM employee discount.
And I bet those were the 8" variety.
Lew
Lew Hodgett (in dfXMg.9588$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net) said:
| Morris Dovey wrote: | | > Certainly. Back when floppy disks (erm, "Flexible Discs") first | came > out, I could purchase IBM floppies from DEC for _much_ less | than the > IBM price - even with an IBM employee discount. | | And I bet those were the 8" variety.
Yuppers. I still have them (and the DEC receipt!)
Morris Dovey wrote:
> > Yuppers. I still have them (and the DEC receipt!)
Gotta be an eng-a-neer type.
But then again, takes one to know one.
Lew

I think it goes more like this: We hold ourselves to be self-evident. If you have a problem, we've a suggestion.
Puckdropper

well its a craftsman from the 50s so sears couldn't even tell me how long they should be thanks for all the help guys
Jim
A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP
Ace hardware actually carries an interesting assortment of brushes. You will probably need to ask where they are as they are not packaged or SKUed.
If they don't have your particular brush, go to a commercial tool repair store or factory authorized service center. They will usually have quite an array of brushes. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net