Bruce Johnson & Safety

Page 3 of 3
Swingman wrote:

Agreed. Miter gauges are horrible, wretched things anyway. At least mine is.

Not hundreds, but dozens for me. Yes, I'll agree with what you just said there. Miters are different. If you lose a little 1/64" curvy whisper of material, it won't look right.
Miters are quite difficult. I was really thrilled when I finally produced something where a total of 16 mitered joints all came out without needing any doctoring whatsoever. Wu HOO!!
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan <>