Brown Paper Bag Final Sanding?

Page 3 of 3
On 11/6/10 7:58 AM, Swingman wrote:

I didn't take me long to realize you get about 24hrs for any useful information, then you can literally stop reading. :-)
--

-MIKE-

That is why we are all here.
Ain't it amazing, the depths of scatological depravity to which a simple, innocently initiated thread can sink on the wREC?
;)

THAT, in a word, is why I love this place. A little nudge....and ZINGGGG off the rails it goes. . . . HOW many fingers does one use to punch down a loaf of freshly raised bread dough? See?

UseNet's weakness is its strength.