Bronze Bushings needed for Cradle.

Page 2 of 2

I am about to look for plans to build a cradle. Not sure yet floor unit vs table top unit. I would love to see your plans if they can be faxed or e-mailed.Any picture of unit would also be appreciated.
I got the plans from the book "Children's Furniture Projects" by Taunton Press. Here is the link to the book: (Amazon.com product link shortened)42299071/ref=sr_1_13/002-3926547-2217600?%5Fencoding=UTF8
The cradle is on the cover so you can have a look.

(Amazon.com product link shortened)42299071/ref=sr_1_13/002-3926547-2217600?%5Fencoding=UTF8
http://plansnow.com/cradle.html Is one I've built twice in the last few years. I like the KD design, because it allows folks to store it out of the way until the next, or even a grandchild.
Built a lot of cradles when I was in service where folks were of prime breeding age. The swinging cradle was based on the full-scale plan Rockler sells. Hooded rocker was from an early American furniture book.
If you're interested in seeing a modern concept model - scaled for twins - I still have that here. Came out nice, though my pictures are gone with the drive, and the item's in Europe. Regrettably the AutoCAD files were on the same drive.