broken switch on a bosch hedge-trimmer

Hello all,

I had a problem with the on/off switch on the Bosch phs 46 g hedge-trimmer. I opened it all, but fool that i am, forgot to note down what copper wires go where. The eight wires should be put back in the switch, but i have no idea where to put them. There are 8 numbered holes in the plastic switchbox and there are 2 blue wires, 2, 3 white ones and 3 black ones. If anyone has an idea, please reply. If you have the same tool, and a digital camera, feel free to take pictures... Well thanks anyway,

Billy

Reply to
billy