Broken Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps

This past week I must have had temporary super powers and broke the aluminum clamping mechanism in two of my Jorgy Cab Master bar clamps. I've had them for several years without any problems but they're only covered by a 1 year warranty. I called their Customer Service at (312) 666-0640 and explained my situation and was connected to a technical person who told me it is a known problem, the failing of the aluminum mechanism. She asked how many clamps I owned and she assured me she would get replacement cast iron mechanisms out to me ASAP. Two days later UPS delivered a box which contained 12 replacement mechanisms, one for each Cab Master in my arsenal. So, if any of you own Cab Masters that have failed you might want to phone them and give them the opportunity to make it right for you.
ROY!

Thanks, Roy... Always good to know that some companies will "do the right thing" and they should get as much attention for it as we give to the less responsible ones that we bitch about...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I generally don't like "me too" posts, but feel one is appropriate here. Had the same experience (broke one; got replacement parts for all eight I owned). Very much appreciated; I will look to them first for future clamp needs.