Broken Drawer Slide

Hello all,
On my little girls dresser - it looks like the rear support of the drawer slide ( a crappy little plastic peice) broke off. Does anyone have any ideas where to get a replace me on of these?
Pics posted in a.b.p.f
TIA -Rob
These are standard drawer parts available at the Borg's, ACE Hardware etc.
Bob S.

Rob V wrote:

They're plastic/nylon, but try Rockler.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 25&catid&objectgroup_id