British Weather

Has anyone got plans and a cutting list for an Ark?
I've had 7" of rain in my rain-measuring jug this week. As I do all my woodwork out in the back yard, I'm spending too much time on this thing instead. Pray for sunshine else you'll get more gibberish.
I've just looked out. It is absolutely ratting it down again. I think the lawn is infested with trout...

No marks for confirming a general prejudice!
Bad for the tourist trade!
For a more exact, though hardly reliable summary, try: http://www.amgron.clara.net/addresses/weather.htm
Jeff
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron

No but I'm thinking of moving house - top of Sca Fell seems suitable but it's "The Lake District" for good reason.
I'm glad my daughter and her husband moved back to the Midlands from Wisbech! [1]
I'm also glad that Severn-Trent have just spent umpteen million and a around two years improving the surface water drainage round here. There's been a lot of road closures and inconvenience but the work is supposed to finally finish at the end of the month

Doesn't surprise me!

I use my garage (car's not been in it for years) but it's crammed and I've had too many other things to do over this last week or so. Handling sheet material usually involves cutting outside though.

Believe me I am! We're off to Ireland in the morning for a weeks holiday.

Tell me about it!
Stuart
[1] For those who don't know, Wisbech is in Norfolk on the east coast and it's very flat and low lying. There's a section of road between Cambridge and Wisbech that is below (normal) sea level
--
Stuart Winsor

I remember Wisbech only too well. I went to the Pea Pickers' Ball in 1961. Only time in my life I got totally smashed.
I came across this in another group. Art