Bridgewood TS??

Folks -
Do any of you own/use a Bridgewood TS (wilke machinery)? I've been going over everything and came across some good reviews, that the saw had a beefier trunion than the PM66. Here's the link to the saw.
Any remarks ('cept the trolls) are welcome. I'd appreciate some feedback, cause I'm looking for a cabinet saw.
John Moorhead Lakeport, CA
http://www.wilkemachinery.com/OnlineCatalogDetailResults4.tpl?SearchDetail09931812811894&PreviousCategory=Bridgewood%20Tilting%20Arbor%20Table%20Saw&R ecNum=0
John Moorhead asks:

Don't know this particular saw, but I've used several Bridgewood tools over the years and found them to be good. Company has a good reputation, too.
Charlie Self
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Mark Twain
I have a Bridgewood 10" TS...and love it. It was easy to set up and has been working great ever since. I'd recommend it based on my experience.
TC

How close are you to Wilke? Was shipping an issue? If you did have issues, how well were they resolved, and did Wilke "cover" you, or were you stuck making claims with the shipping co? How long have you had it? (As you can tell, I also am interested in the Bridgewood, but am concerned with a lot of unknowns.

--
Alex
Wilke shipped it freight, and it arrived with no damage and, as pre arranged with shipping company, they had a truck with rear lift and brought it right to my door. I had one small issue with assemby, but it was my mistake and Wilke was very good about telling me how to properly do it. I've only had the saw about a year, but still love it.