Breakfast Booth

My nephew has 'commissioned' me to build a restaurant style booth in a ~8' x

4.5' kitchen nook. I've Googled a number of design examples. I seem to recall someone posted links/pics? to a restaurant style booth they built in a kitchen nook. Anyone recall this or is the OP out there? Any other pics/links are appreciated as well. Joey
Reply to
joey

Was it Tom Plamann's?

~Pike~

Reply to
Pike

Thats the one thanks

Joey Whose news server is down and posted thru Google

Pike wrote:

Reply to
Joey