Breakfast Booth

My nephew has 'commissioned' me to build a restaurant style booth in a ~8' x 4.5' kitchen nook. I've Googled a number of design examples. I seem to recall someone posted links/pics? to a restaurant style booth they built in a kitchen nook. Anyone recall this or is the OP out there? Any other pics/links are appreciated as well. Joey

Was it Tom Plamann's?
http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/booth / http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/booth/view.nhtml?profile=booth&UID 013
~Pike~
Thats the one thanks
Joey Whose news server is down and posted thru Google