Breakfast, Anyone?

The famous Milwaukee Woodworking Show fast approaches. The gala preshow breakfast for all wreckers will be at Mykonos Restaurant, 82nd and Greenfield across the street from the show, at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 21. RSVP, PhD, etc. Janet Jackson will not be appearing.
Bob Schmall Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious. Richard Feynman
In rec.woodworking

Darn Bob, I'll be going to the Houston show this weekend. If anyone wants to do breakfast in Texas, pipe up.
(Bob Schmall) says: The famous Milwaukee Woodworking Show fast approaches. The gala preshow breakfast for all wreckers will be at Mykonos Restaurant, 82nd and Greenfield across the street from the show, at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 21. RSVP, PhD, etc. Janet Jackson will not be appearing.
Ah, an invitation. I take it then this means you are providing round trip transportation. I think I'd like train tickets please. I'll buy my own breakfast. And, thanks.
JOAT, we'd love to have you. We'll buy the breakfast, but there's no train from Coon Squat to Milwaukee.
Bob

Coon Squat,.... Bob is that any where near Bald Knob? ;~)
(Leon)

There is one in Arkansas also Joat.

Can't make the breakfast, but after my daughter's class at the Pettit we're going to mosey over to the show. It's in the new gee-why-are-we-going-bankrupt building, right? That is, the southernmost gwawgb building...
Speaking of the Mykonos, what about that ceiling? I don't know whether to be awed or amused.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

Australopithecus scobis wrote:

To tell you the truth I've never noticed it. It is rather interesting that the millwork in the "Greek Denny's" all run along the same lines. As for execution, it is better than lawn ornaments.
UA100

That's the place. They charge three times the rent as the old building and can't figure out why vendors won't come.

Never noticed. I'll have to lie down during the meal.

Wise words.
(Bob Schmall) claims: JOAT, we'd love to have you. We'll buy the breakfast, but there's no train from Coon Squat to Milwaukee.
You guys don't have trains? Damn, I had figured on cruising up there on Amtrack. I didn't know you guys were THAT far from civilization, so, I'll pass. By the way, who thought up the town names? Some French guy? LMAO
It's spelled "Amtrak," JOAT. Many of the names are Native American, unlike those in the East given by foreign immigrant French and English bastards who took the jobs and all the land and didn't pay taxes. Or so it says in the thread above.
Bob
(Bob Schmall) claims: It's spelled "Amtrak," JOAT.
That can't be right, otherwise I'd have spelled it that way.
Nice.
Many of the names are Native American, <snip>
Ah. And what tribe did Coon Squat come from?
Fugawi.
Bob

Hi Bob
Myself, and one or two others, will be going from 3-7 on Friday. Assuming they give you a weekend pass like they did last year, I'll probably return on Sunday as well. Unfortunately, I have a board meeting on Saturday.
We were at Mykonos last year on Saturday when a guy approached our table and asked if we were from the wreck. I meant to go looking for you guys, but everyone was anxious to head across the street to the show.
Joe

Joe, Joe, Joe. Where are your priorities?
Bob
Well, let's see. Mykonos is in West Allis, the middle-aged bearded white guy capital of the free world. :-)
I will see if I can get away in the morning for a little while. Like I said, if they do that weekend pass thing again, it won't cost anything to go multiple times.
Joe

snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com (BIG JOE) wrote:

How much do they charge to get in? Are there discount passes available? Please, please, make me go to Rockler to pick up a pass!
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

Bridger wrote:

I for one am suspect having never seen the two of you at the same time and in the same place.
UA100
okay... so I used "here" metaphorically.... so sue me....
; ^ )

Chedda' Brats n' Kraut Gyros for breakfast? Yummy!

Two words: Feta cheese.