Brass Hardware Sources?

I am talking to some folks who make small cabinets. They are a foot or two tall. Also some small chests that are about 18" square. They have had problems finding a good source of solid brass hardware. They only need a few at a time. Nothing big time. Hinges, latches, catches, knobs, etc
Any ideas? There is a Rockler and Woodcraft locally, so I will look there. They have to work on small cabinets and be sturdy. No junk. The price really won't matter since they need to buy a few of them.
Thanks,
Lee
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:33:29 -0400, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

If cost doesn't matter try:
http://www.brusso.com /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

=============== I really don't think that they will pay that much. I will pass it on. I recall installing a set of these hinges long ago. They were very nice.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 17, 4:33 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Great selection, don't know much about prices. http://www.horton-brasses.com /
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 17, 4:33 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

http://www.horton-brasses.com
✖
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

LM:
I haven't made a recent search but occasionally some surprising things, some intricate things, surface on www.etsy.com . Prices vary but deals do happen.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey
Add pictures here
✖
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

I recently got catches from Gerstner & Sons. http://www.gerstnerusa.com/hardware.htm
These catches are good enough for $700+ tool chests and they look great compared to others I ordered (and haven't used).
John
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:33:29 -0400, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Try Horton Brass, Lee Valley, and WW Hardware for more possibles. All googlable.
-- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. -- William S. Burroughs
Add pictures here
✖
On 3/17/2011 4:33 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

In addition to the other great suggestions, try:
http://www.whitechapel-ltd.com /
http://www.simpsonshardware.com
http://www.londonderry-brasses.com /
http://wwhardware.com /