Brand new DJ20 for $269

Just saw an ad for a brand new DJ20 for $269. This is from a reputable web site that I've bought from on a few occasions. Doesn't beat taking one off some hick for $100, but still is a good deal.

todd

I don't think that qualifies as a gloat - for anyone. :-p

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Ok thats just low Todd. You suck again.

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

Smartass.

Reply to
Phisherman

Reply to
jo4hn

I looked, also. you suck, dude

Reply to
RemodGuy

Well, not as much as the guy who got a real one for $100. Mine was $800 at auction (before replacing the 3-phase motor). I just saw this advertised on one of the deal sites I frequent and couldn't resist. Anyone clicking knew it was too good to be true. todd

Reply to
todd

I bought one on your advice. Seems limited though, as I dropped a piece of

12/4 oak on it and it just does not seem to work any more. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
Edwin Pawlowski

True true, I did get a good laugh out of it and Edwins post about made me spew coffee all over the puter!! Thanks for the chuckle Todd!

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz