Brand new DJ20 for $269

Just saw an ad for a brand new DJ20 for $269. This is from a reputable web site that I've bought from on a few occasions. Doesn't beat taking one off some hick for $100, but still is a good deal.
http://tinyurl.com/spcc
Enjoy!
todd
todd said:

I just HAD to look - shoulda known better... I don't think that qualifies as a gloat - for anyone. :-p
Greg G.
Ok thats just low Todd. You suck again.
Jim

Well, not as much as the guy who got a real one for $100. Mine was $800 at auction (before replacing the 3-phase motor). I just saw this advertised on one of the deal sites I frequent and couldn't resist. Anyone clicking knew it was too good to be true. todd

True true, I did get a good laugh out of it and Edwins post about made me spew coffee all over the puter!! Thanks for the chuckle Todd!
Jim

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 02:06:04 -0600, "todd"

Smartass.
"todd"

I bought one on your advice. Seems limited though, as I dropped a piece of 12/4 oak on it and it just does not seem to work any more. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
I feel so, so, so VIOLATED!     j4