Brad nailer for hanging drywall?

Actually I assumed from your question your post had to be a finely crafted troll.

I have one of those Senco screwguns for drywall (works on wood too, I assume for plywood framing mostly).. I haven't used it yet but it seems real nifty. What that other guy said about screws instead of nails is true also. No pops.

Reply to
David Binkowski

As Renata said, I recommend that you get the attachment thingy to set it at the proper depth. If you decide to do without, the correct depth is about 1/8" or so. Any less and the spackle will not hold. Too much more and the paper will tear, which severely limits the holding power of the screw head.

Oh yeah, coarse thread for wood, fine thread for steel studs. Also coarse thread for that stuff that they try to pass off as wood at the Borg.

-Chris

Reply to
Chris