Brackets ready for shipment!!

Send me an email to order.

Reply to
Brian In Hampton

Wow. Talk about a dearth of info. What friggin brackets are you talkin about and why are you trying to sell them in this newsgroup?

Reply to
LP

Sorry for the lack of info. I have posted the pics on ABPW of the brackets. Use them for holding wood at 90 deg.

Reply to
Brian In Hampton

Where ya been? This has been hashed about right here the last couple days. Heck, I ignored most of it, but I still know what he is peddling! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

And the price is????

Reply to
GALBAN

I got my box of brackets from Nikitas Woodworks just today. These assembly brackets are not like those overpriced, aluminum things that have been advertised for about a year now and discussed here at length. Brian shipped a dozen of them and included a nice 6" tri-square. These brackets are cut from about 8 gauge steel(.128"). I checked every one of them with my Starratt square and all showed no daylight beneath the square. They appear to be laser cut and machine bent. There is no evidence of machining on the faces...well, hell, they're dead on square. I've ordered a pair of those other overpriced, aluminum brackets from a much-discussed-here vendor and they are supposed to be here tomorrow. My plan is to do some evaluation stuff...even some crude destructive testing. It may be several weeks before I can get the results posted because I'm getting ready to head on down to the Keys for a little break from this winter here in Mid-MO. As Brian says, email to order and note to remove the REMOVE from his address. Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

to get the info........thanks Brian

Reply to