Bracket Hardware from Lee Valley

Page 4 of 4
J. Clarke wrote:

At least they kept the terms of service for a checking account to 30 pages. You have to give them credit for that... ha.
Re: Advertising
No Superbowl here tonight (for the sake of the principle's we have discussed). I'll miss the extra "sandwich"... : )
Bill
On 2/7/2016 6:22 PM, Bill wrote:

Same here. I don't get a thrill watching a group of millionaires that work for billionaires running around on a field.
Oh, be careful what ypu post. If you use the term Superbowl wrongly they will come after you too.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one not-watching!
Bill

The most important game of the weekend was actually last night. Just a mid-season hockey game between the Blackhawks and Stars.
I wonder if Doug Miller and the guy with the U of I e-mail (Len Lopez? I can't remember his name right off) avoid the game too. We get enough of us woodworkers avoiding the game and maybe we could meet somewhere like Danville (halfway between Peoria and Indy) to avoid the game and talk about woodworking.
If anyone's interested and willing to travel to the IL/IN border on 74 (Danville), speak up. If we get enough interest, maybe we'll set something up next year.
Puckdropper
Puckdropper wrote:

That's a nice thought. It wouldn't have to be a winter-time meeting as far as I'm concerned. My wife knows how to entertain herself anywhere there's trees (and birds).
Bill

Sandwich? The guy in the box was just saying that the average Super Bowl watcher eats 6500 calories during the game!
krw wrote:

A pizza sounds nice... : ) I don't think that's even 6500 calories.

Evidently not. You're always offended by something. It's consuming you.

"If I were king, you would obey *me*. You're a totalitarian (lefty). Got it.

krw wrote:

The only trouble maker here...

??

says...

I do wonder what additional protections the Founders might have put in the Constitution if they could see the modern world.
On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 07:08:16 -0500, "J. Clarke"

Why bother? We haven't followed what they wrote for a long time. If we had, perhaps they wouldn't have wanted to add any.
On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:37:36 -0500

but they cannot make us call it that we can still call it what we want
but do get concerned when they call it the indianapolis 500 sponsored by harbor freight
On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:35:34 -0800, Electric Comet

If I were a driver, I'd certainly be concerned! ;-)

www.decksdirect.com Not cheap but cheaper
Lee Valley may not be able to buy it right with the Canadian dollar right now.
On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 17:37:07 -0500 snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

not sure if i have ever bought any hardware from them but usually it is good stuff
i like their bench dogs
not to be confused with shop dogs nice chisels and the planes look really nice