Bracht chisels

Has anyone heard of Bracht chisels (or any other Brach tools)? As far as I can tell the company no longer exists, was German. The chisels I have are marked "Wolfram Vanadium Caranite". "Wo-Va" is stamped on the blade. When I do a search on the company all I come up with is German language sites and those are museums.
I bought a set of Bracht motise chisels at an auction for $6.00 each. Thay seem to be decent chisels, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more...at the right price, of course.

Sold by Leichtung years ago. Never had a problem with mine. Also have a small set of carving tools which are carbon steel, but just as serviceable.