brace screwdriver bits

Page 2 of 2
Thanks, John. That sounds like a good tip. I've actually visited their site looking for mechanics' tools. Their prices scared me half to death, but for something like this it'd be worth it.
Tom

As usual, the collective wisdom of the wreck has come up with some very useful suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to consider my problem.
Tom Dacon