boy, did I goof, any suggestions? Thanks

Great suggestions. Better than my initial plan. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Paul O.

It happens to us all :) Just today I had a few measuring errors when cutting down chipboard sheets...

First was measuring 678mm rather than 778mm :( Next was measuring a cut for the wrong side of the saw blade, and hence 2mm out :(

Should have left the tools in the drawers today. Luckily this wasnt some expensive hardwood!

Measure three times, cut once!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

our tool survey, Win $200!

- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System

- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge

- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)

- Porter Cable FR350A Framing Nailer

- EZ Smart Guide System

Woodcrafter