box joint testing

It is 19/64" or 7mm. It is the micro 3 holer for 1" narrow stock or 1/2 " wood. It fits my normal Kreg Jig.

That size will probably be difficult to find round plugs to be filled with.

http://www.rockler.com/kreg-micro-pocket-plugs?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign =(roi)+product+listing+ads
Did a quick check, they make them and for flush trim they could be cut. Depends on how bad one wants them?
On 12/19/2015 6:04 PM, OFWW wrote:

Yeah that would be tedious. Like cutting small parts for boxes. l~)
On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 11:22:36 AM UTC-8, Leon wrote:

Yes, that's a good match; the Kreg-style step drills are certainly the right drills and countersinks for the compatible screws. Those (drill bits) are available (eBay) without the jigs, and the screws are well stocked lots of places.

The Kreg step drill bits are available at almost as many places as the screws. I've seen them at many WW stores as well as the BORG and Lowes.
On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 00:02:36 -0800 OFWW wrote:

my experience tells us that if you rely on studies you are doomed
what does your experience tell us
On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 21:46:12 -0800, Electric Comet

To ask the people who would know the best.

...and learn from their mistakes.

As much as possible, yes!