Box joint router jig

This may be old hat to some of you, but have a look at this box joint router jig I built. This thing worked so well, I wanted to brag on it.

basilisk

Morris Dovey

This would be even better adapted to a TS, problem is I don't own a TS.

Somewhere online I saw a video of dovetails being cut on a fence similar to this one, but I haven't tried it yet. (Donning flame proof suit) I perfer the look of box joints to dovetails.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

This is a variation of the set up that they use on the Router Workshop. They mount it to a router table. In addition to box joints, they also use it for dovetails. That is probably where ou saw it..

Reply to
CW

Could be, that's one of the detractions of being experienced, too damn old to remember anything.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk