Box joint router jig

This may be old hat to some of you, but have a look at this box joint router jig I built. This thing worked so well, I wanted to brag on it.
http://www.welshpembrokecorgis.com/router.html
basilisk
basilisk wrote:

Well worth a brag - nicely done!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

This would be even better adapted to a TS, problem is I don't own a TS.
Somewhere online I saw a video of dovetails being cut on a fence similar to this one, but I haven't tried it yet. (Donning flame proof suit) I perfer the look of box joints to dovetails.
basilisk

mount it to a router table. In addition to box joints, they also use it for dovetails. That is probably where ou saw it..
CW wrote:

Could be, that's one of the detractions of being experienced, too damn old to remember anything.
basilisk