Box joint on Incra LS using 1/2" stock. ????

Can anyone tell me how to get one of the box joint templates for the incra system to work with 1/2" stock when they only go up to 3/8" for box joints? or tell me of an incra group, board, blog site, etc.
Thanks in advance for any info
ScRaPLeR wrote:

I just did that. set the height of the bit a "skosh" higher than 1/2" and make your box joint cuts. I use the 1/4" bit. You DO know about the "blue" cuts and the "red" cuts, right?
Dave

Opps, damn I was not thinking. the thickness matters not just as long as the bit height is at least the thickness and yes I am aware of the blue and red cuts. Thanks for taking time to respond. you are most kind.
ScRaPLeR
ScRaPLeR wrote:

ScRaPLeR wrote:

no problemo. After fiddling with dovetails, making box joints is a walk in the park! :)
Dave

This works great, and as you can see, it's not complicated. http://us.oak-park.com/catalogue.html?list=boxj --
Of course, if I paid the dough for an Incra, I'd make it brew tea, and bake biscuits to earn its keep.