box joint jigs. . .

Page 2 of 2
I see not everyone knows how "insight" works! LOL! . . .and how ya gonna find a magic 8 ball when you can't even find your T-shirts!
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
claims: yep, that is the one I refered to in my OP as "Norm's" jig. I agree with your assesment, I was hoping to get some insight on a "best of both worlds" solution. An, it's "insight" ya wants. Best I can do is try and find a magic 8 ball, on my next safari to the big city. LMAO
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 12:40pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@etetet.trt (SwampBug) says: I see not everyone knows how "insight" works! LOL! . . .and how ya gonna find a magic 8 ball when you can't even find your T-shirts!
Supposedly, there's about 3 women to every man. The T-shirts are like that, somebody's out there with my share of both.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?