Box elder candle holder

A few months back I was walking the dog and noticed a couple of huge pieces of box elder burl in a nearby lane. I rang the bell and asked the owners if they had plans for the pieces and was told I could have them. They were big enough I had to use the chainsaw to be able to lift them. (And no, this isn't a gloat, I already did that when I scored the wood. <g>).
In a couple of weeks, once the tung oil is cured properly, I plan to present said owners with this tea candle holder, turned from the wood that was once their tree, as a token of gratitude.
I posted the pics to abpw, but they haven't shown up yet and I used new software, so in case they don't appear there I've put them up at <
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"