bow fronted glass panel cabinet

Hi I have inherited a display cabinet possibly made in early 1940,there is no maker name that I can see. Does anyone out there know of a site or sites I can visit to try and find out more. Rough description of the cabinet: Dark wood, bow fronted with lockable door front centre, it has 9 glass panels from top to bottom, interspaced with thin strips of wood. It stands 3fthigh and has 3 ball shaped feet, one front centre two either side. sorry strange description, its the best I can do.

Reply to
eileen

nospambob

Take a picture of it and then take the picture to an antique shop and see if they can help ya

Reply to
Tina