bow fronted glass panel cabinet

Hi I have inherited a display cabinet possibly made in early 1940,there is no maker name that I can see. Does anyone out there know of a site or sites I can visit to try and find out more. Rough description of the cabinet: Dark wood, bow fronted with lockable door front centre, it has 9 glass panels from top to bottom, interspaced with thin strips of wood. It stands 3fthigh and has 3 ball shaped feet, one front centre two either side. sorry strange description, its the best I can do.
Post to www.refinishwizard.com and someone MAY be able to offer something. Don't know if pictures are appropriate there but ask if you do post.
On 14 May 2005 04:09:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@tecooper.fsnet.co.uk wrote:

Take a picture of it and then take the picture to an antique shop and see if they can help ya