bought a compressor

Thanks to everyone who provided compressor advice. I just ordered the PC c7550. With the $150 off at amazon it was $699 with free shipping. It looks like it's backordered so i should have it around the end of march. I'll have to start thinking about new uses for it now. :-)

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

There isn't much you can't do with that beast. Good choice!

Reply to
Robatoy

There's an hvlp gun on amazon from porter cable that goes for around $75 iirc. It's a top-feeder. It got really good reviews so I may go with that one. I still need to pick up a globe valve, oil filter, water seperator, and a new hose reel. The one that came with the little porter cable is a bit unweildy.

Now I need to decide if I want to keep the little compressor. It might be nice to have some portability, but I'm not sure how often I would use it.

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

You have to keep it... nice on the job site (even in your own house) for air nailers etc.

Reply to
Robatoy