bought a compressor

Thanks to everyone who provided compressor advice. I just ordered the PC c7550. With the $150 off at amazon it was $699 with free shipping. It looks like it's backordered so i should have it around the end of march. I'll have to start thinking about new uses for it now. :-)
brian

There isn't much you can't do with that beast. Good choice!
There's an hvlp gun on amazon from porter cable that goes for around $75 iirc. It's a top-feeder. It got really good reviews so I may go with that one. I still need to pick up a globe valve, oil filter, water seperator, and a new hose reel. The one that came with the little porter cable is a bit unweildy.
Now I need to decide if I want to keep the little compressor. It might be nice to have some portability, but I'm not sure how often I would use it.
brian

You have to keep it... nice on the job site (even in your own house) for air nailers etc.