Bostitch N80SB

The trigger valve on my Bostitch N80SB went out. The manual says to use TVA11 to replace it but the Bostitch website says to use TVA6. I called Bostitch to check whether that was a mistake or not & the girl on the phone said I could use either one but she didn't sound real sure of herself. Does anyone know if that's true? Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim