Bosch ROS shop-vac adapter

I have Bosch 3.3 A dustless ROS. In general it has a bag for collecting dust. I tried to connect it to shop-vac instead. I removed the bag. Unfortunately the dust opening is odd oval shape so it is not feasible ho to connect 2 1/4 shop-vac hose to it. It also has rubber adapter but it is also not suitable for hose connector. Any advice would be appreciated.
I don't know about Bosch, but I found a shop vac hose to fit PC ROS at Highland Hardware. You might check their web site.

Bosh offers a vacum adapter for most/all ROS sanders that they sell...
http://www.boschtools.com/Tools+and+Accessories/Accessories/acc_detail.htm?item_group_id7971
Lowell Holmes wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@audible.com (Sasha) wrote in

You buy a 2-1/2" hose connector that fits the hose and also the (solid) round adapter fitting supplied with the ROS. That's what I did.
Brian
If you have the setup that I think you do, there is an oval shaped adapter that has a small ( I don't recall the size) outlet. To that you attach a small hose that has an adapter at the other end to fit the inlet for your shop-vac (http://www.boschtools.com/Tools+and+Accessories/Accessories/acc_specificati ons.htm?item_no=VAC001). I could not find the oval shaped adapter on their site. This setup was not the easiest to get. I finally got it at a wood show. Perhaps it may be easily available on Amazon or another website. I only tried the local dealers.
Now that I have it I like this setup. It controls dust very well and the small hose is light, flexible and maneuverable.
SteveP.