Bosch Jigsaw Differences

OK - So after all the posts about Bosch Jigsaws I'm trying to narrow down which one to put on my Christmas list.
Barrel versus top handle, which do you prefer and why?
of the top handle models there are the models listed below. Seems the 1590 and 1591 are the only 6.4A model. It seems the 1587 variants are the same saw but with case, blades or other accessories. Correct? What's the difference between the 1581 and 1587?
Thanks!!!
Model Number: 1590EVSK Amperage: 6.4 No Load SPM: 500-2,800 Stroke Length: 1?
and the
Model Number: 1587AVSP Amperage: 5.0 No Load SPM: 500-3,100 Stroke Length: 1?
and the
Model Number: 1587AVSK Amperage: 5.0 No Load SPM: 500-3,100 Stroke Length: 1?
and the
Model Number: 1587AVS Amperage: 5.0 No Load SPM: 500-3,100 Stroke Length: 1?
and the
Model Number: 1581AVSK Amperage: 5.0 No Load SPM: 500-3,100 Stroke Length: 1?

CHRISTMAS LIST?????
Wash this man's mouth out with soap.
he he - Yea - I'll be in deep do do if I go buy a new toy without a specific need at the moment. I guess its time to start my next project which will require a decent jigsaw. (Actually it will require a bandsaw, spindle sander and new planer too!!!)

If you use the saw much at one time, the top handle will probably be cooler for your hand after extended usage. Otherwise it is strictly personal preference.
I think, emphasis _think_, that the 1590 and 1591 are the new style with the blade control thingamadoohicky. "Precision Control System" I believe Bosch calls it.
Why wait for Christmas? There are LOTS of great holidays and celebrations that can be used as an excuse for buying tools!
Today is St. Vincent de Paul Day in Madagascar! There's a good reason!
And September is Cholesterol Education Month. How about using that?
Taiwan celebrates Confucius' birthday tommorrow. I'm sure that Confucius would say - "A tool a day keeps the doldrums away!"
And Paraguay's Boqueron Battle Day coming this Thursday is the PERFECT excuse to buy a top notch jigsaw!
Trust me ... the world is a big place and you'll have no problem finding the perfect holiday as the perfect excuse for you to buy the perfect tool!
Happy whatever!!!
Jack