Bosch jigsaw $85 at Blain's F&F

Blain's Farm and Fleet (rural Midwest store) is selling the Bosch top-handle jigsaw (ie. the new one with the quick blade release) for $85. The ad is near the back of their current flyer (on their web page).
Nope, I'm not affiliated with Blain's or Bosch.
That's a smoking deal, but I called two of their stores (one in Madison, WI and one in Cedar Falls, IA) and neither would do mail orders.