Bosch Impactor 10.8V

Greetings All, I was looking for a small drill/driver, to do the kind of stuff a full sized 18V is too big for. Among others, I was looking at the Bosch 10.8V Impactor. I already have several Bosch goodies and have confidence that they are a good bang for the buck. There's just something about the fit/finish and feel about their power tools. They have weight, without feeling heavy. So, I ordered the Impactor from Amazon and opened it up today. My main concern was whether the spindle had enough rpm's to drill small pilot holes, and enough grunt to drive screws. This thing is great!!! The variable speed motor has the speed to drill small holes, and enough oomph to drive any reasonable sized screw. Since I already have the 10.8V right angle driver, the batteries and charger are interchangeable. I just wish they would have offered the tool sans batts and charger. All in all, very satisfied with this one. Mark

great!!!
Look on the bright side. You likely got a spare battery for less than it would have cost if you bought it separately, plus a spare charger, in case your first one craps out. Package prices are always better than buying each piece one at a time. I love that little Bosch Impactor, but I don't have one,... yet !
Charley

Sell the batteries and charger on eBay. People are currently getting somewhere around forty or fifty bucks for two batteries and a charger.

And in 3 or 4 years when the batteries poop out buy them back of 50 or 60. ;~)

If the OP invested that money wisely - say in a Hock blade or some fine Belgian beer - it will still be a worthwhile loss. ;)

Good Point.

Great idea, would have never occurred to me. That drops my price down to less than $100!!! Woo-hoo!!! Thanks
I don't have the impactor but have the ps-20 and I love it. It will drive anything my 18v driver will at 1/3 the weight...
Skip www.ShopFileR.com