Bosch hammer drill - 1199 vs 1194

I just bought a Bosch 1194 a few days ago and am thinking of returning it for the new 1199. Does anyone know about the 1199? It pushes the specs up a notch and it looks like the front gear housing is metal. I can get this one for nearly the same price as the 1194, but I haven't determined where its made yet and whether it is of equivalent quality overall.
Thanks!