Bosch goof up. . .

or am I missing something? I purchased an RA1125 router template guide kit for my 1617EVS. It came with an adaptor to enable the use of PC guides. It seems however that this adaptor(RA1100) is NOT threaded. I see no way to use it. Anybody in a similar situation or have any input on this?
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just looked at mine and it doesn't need to be threaded.
The guide bushing has a threaded collar that screws down the threaded part of the guide, trapping the adaptor between.
Barry
Ok, so if I understand the PC guides screw together trapping the Bosch in between. I wonder why the Bosch site calles the RA1100 a "threaded" adaptor. Oh well, if it works it works. Thanks.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -