Bosch customer service

Some time ago I tried to take the chuck off a 3/8" Bosch drill. Trying to turn the screw the wrong way, I ruined the head. Took it to a Bosch service center where they removed it for me and gave me a new screw. While I waited. Recently bought one of the new radio CD players. It quit after about 6 months. Sent it in to Bosch. Got a new one within 10 days. I like Bosch!!
Max D.
Max wrote: <snip>

If you want an argument, change the subject.
They have always been more than fair with me.
Lew
Max wrote:

worked fine for a year or so then cratered. Bosch referred us to the same dealer as our nearest repair service. (about 45 miles). The dealer replied that we were out of their service area. Needless to say, we went back to Maytag. They may be different companies, but the name is the same.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

And after the Maytag Neptune washer/dryer fiasco...?
Bosch tools are great....dishwashers ..not so great. My parents purchased the most expensive bosch dishwasher and it failed after 6 months. The repairman told me he works on them more than any other and they are his bread and butter!!
BM
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:06:14 GMT, "Max"