Bosch colt?

I like the feel of the Colt, but it's time-consuming (for me anyway) to get the depth adjustment correct. The first thing that I did when I bought mine was to order a round sub base from Rockler. It accepts Porter Cable Template Guide Bushings and is easier for me to do certain operations much easier than with a weird square base.

woodstuff

Reply to
woodstuff

I've got a couple Bosch Colt Routers I use on my cnc mini mill for making molds in aluminum. They are not bad, but I go through brushes like crazy.

If you want a better collet for it try the ones from Precise Bits. They have a nice .250 and a .125 collet and their own closer nut (have to use their nut). They are not cheap though.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I guess not! 70% of the cost of the router.

Reply to
krw

On Dec 24, 9:32=A0am, Swingman wrote: [snipped for brevity]

Best laminate trimmer I ever owned...and I have bought justabout all makes and models at one time or another. (Makitas are okay, but not in Bosch's league.) The worst ones were Ridgid (Those Ridgid people get lots of things right=97laminate trimmers isn't one of them.)

Reply to
Robatoy