Bosch bye-bye

A point they make is that in Japan the market is driven by teenagers. That implies that teenagers are either horribly overindulged by Japanese parents or that Japanese teenagers have the ability earn a decent income. Now, given that it is perfectly legal for a Japanese girl to engage in prostitution at 13 (remember when that story surfaced?), perhaps the real difference is that we treat teenagers as children and they don't?

Reply to
J. Clarke

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:44:02 -0600, AAvK wrote (in article ):

Milwaukee still makes something like 80% of their tools here in the US. No other power tool manufacturer can claim anything close to this. With their sale to Ryobi (use it twice, toss it out), I'm hoping that they don't get into the outsourcing to China to routine.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Brissette