Bosch 4000-07 10" Worksite Table Saw on Amazon

Friday only sale, half price:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Don't need one myself, but thought someone here might be interested. Mike
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Definately not a great deal but a fair price. They just show the super retail price to let you think you are getting a deal. SH

MSRP of the dewalt biscuit jointer at $300... so they could make the normal street price of about $160 look like a great deal..