Bosch 20EVS trim router

American Woodworker (May 2005) has a Bosch 20evs trim router that lookes pretty interesting. See pg 30.
Anyone know anything about this unit? Ut gas an adjustment clamp like a PC 693 or Milwaukee body grip. It also seems to have more support of the base.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

R2400 Ridgid laminate trimmer/router.... just bought one...looks like it will make me happy. VS, soft start, nice couple of guides included. Cheap.
Looks like a nice trimmer, but I am just curious about the Bosch mostly because I have never seen it before. However, I have never seen the Ridgid before, either.
Robatoy wrote:

Apparently you can only find it as a model PR10E.
http://66.77.255.87/Images/BOSCHPDF/PR10-20_pdf/PDF_MANUAL/2609140274%2001-05%20PR10-20.pdf