Bosch 1617EVS in a Craftsman table?

I know this is a dumb question, but it is worth a try. Has anyone found holes that worked for this?

I hope to be getting a better table soon, and don't want to drill any holes in the base to accomodate a crappy table. Thanks.

Reply to
Wade Lippman

Is it one of the aluminum tables? I have one. I drilled holes in the table using the Bosch base plate as a template.

Jo

Reply to
John Johnson

Get yourself a sheet of 3/4 birch ply, a couple of saw horses and make a router table.

Reply to
Rumpty

Gee, Rumpty, I thought you were going to tell him to get rid of the router and get a RAS 8~)

Reply to
Erik

Have this same combination.

Sears sells a blank plate and you have to drill the mounting holes for router in the plate.

Reply to
JD

I also got the Bosch 1617evs and I was planning to put in my Wolfcraft router table. But I got a Freud table and fence for my router. Built a cabinet to put it on and now feel better about using this beast. I just felt like I had bycicle tires on a porsche.

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Martin