Bosch 1617 router - Amazon deal?

Bosch 1617EVSPK. Usual $220 Amazon price for unit w/ 2 bases. Amazon is offering some extra bells and whistles with it, "$100 accessory package": centering cone, 5/8-, 7/16-, and 5/16-inch template guides, dust hood (though they do not tell you which one), and fine adjustment extension knob. (watch URL wrap) (Amazon.com product link shortened)99779651/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-4973061-3549764?v=glance&s=home-garden&nP7846
And, you can get $25 off if you stop here first for details: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
So net is $195. I finally bit the bullet - based on advice here (thanks all), plus the apparent deal. FWIW. -- Igor
snip...

Sounds like a good deal. I paid about $350 CAD for the dual base kit about 18 months back when the northern peso was worth about $0.68 US instead of the $0.83 it is today.
Hi Igor........Dear group, Wow! That is a good deal. I just bought the same exact router for the same price from Amazon last month and I only got the edge guide, which was the reason I bought it in the first place. Sears was selling it's Craftsman Pro grade router for $179, but it didn't come with an edge guide. It's really the Bosch 1617 Evs in red. After doing the math, I had to go with the Amazon deal. They always say........good things come to those that wait! Well I can NEVER WAIT! If I want or need a tool..........I'm buying it. So all of you out there needing a good router this is the time to buy from Amazon! Good luck with yours Igor. Michael