Bosch 1590EVS Jigsaw - chip blower problem?

My two month old Bosch jigsaw doesn't blow, but, that's not necissarily a good thing.
I don't notice a difference with the chip blower lever to either position. The saw dust bounces and vibrates out of the way, but doesn't appear to be blow away.
I removed the blade and tested the saw. The only air movement I feel seems to be caused by the movement of the plunger (blade holder).
Any ideas?
ThankX, Ron

Sounds like a trip to the repair shop is in order.

it's a funny thing. mine sometimes clearly blows dust off of the cut line, even whan cutting metal. other times neither position will move even fine wood dust. I don't take it too seriously any more.