Bosch 1590 for $120 (Amazon.com reconditioned)

The Bosch 1590 jigsaw is available for $120+shipping, reconditioned, directly from Bosch.

you've been waiting for the perfect moment to upgrade your jigsaw, this might be it... If you haven't used one of these saws, they're amazing - Search the archives here for more user comments. Get some Progressor wood blades to go with it. Hope this helps, Andy No affiliations, just a satisfied 1590 owner and satisfied Amazon reconditioned customer.

Reply to
Andy

They also sell on e-bay as cpotools-bosch.

And it's a great saw.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Ha! This saw (brand new) was on sale for $85 at Blain's Farm & Fleet in the fall. But I skipped it, preferring my barrel grip saw.

If you've been waiting for the perfect moment to upgrade your jigsaw,

Reply to
AL

Same model??

Reply to
Leon

Yes, same model.

Reply to
AL

Have a Bosch, had a chance to try out a Festool on a treated lumber arbor project. The Festool didn't start acting like a jigsaw until I replaced the blade with a Progressor and then the fancy dust collection thru the base just got all plugged up with the wet treated lumber sawdust. I guess the Festool is a just city folk and doesn't like it out here in the outdoors where we have to cut arches in arbors. I'll take my Bosch any time.

If you've been waiting for the perfect moment to upgrade your jigsaw,

Reply to
Max Mahanke

Reply to
Mike Berger