Bosch 1584 JIgsaw Overheating

Recently purchased a Bosch 1584 barrel grip jigsaw and was disappointed to find that the metal front end gets extremely hot after only 5-10 minutes of light duty use.
Exchanged the unit but the second one is not much better. Bosch rep servicing our area has been of no help.
Anyone familiar with this problem? Is it a general characteristic of these saws or does my dealer just have a bad batch?
Thanks for any help.
Bob
IMHO this is an inherit problem with barrel grips regardless of brand. With that in mind, my Milwaukee top handle grip gets kinda hot also on the metal parts but my hand is farther away. I recall years ago my dad having a barrel grip that was all metal... It was hard to use for any length of time.

I have the same one and it gets hot fast. There's a bunch of gears in there turning fast so heat builds up. It's the nature of the beast.
Soak in bucket of water to cool it off. Make sure you turn off the switch though.
;)
Wally

For us Wisconsin boys that feature is called a hand warmer <BG>
Never really noticed it before but yeah, it does warm a bit. Fantastic tool. Love mine.
peace, Russ