Bosch 1300 ACE problem

I was using my Bosch 1300 ACE (http://www.bosch.com.au/productcatalogue/spt3/routers.htm ) to put a rabbet on a piece earlier today and it shut itself down. I waited a moment and cycled the remote power switch, it stuttered then restarted. Does anyone own one of these and, if so, have you seen this symptom before?
Router was mounted in a table, trigger is strapped down (it had not slipped), it had cut only approx 2' of soft pine and could not have overheated (no smell or other indication).
Any ideas?
Greg
(This is a possible duplicate - I waited a day but can't see it via two separate services, so I'm re-posting.)
If this one is like mine with the switch in the handle, the handle fills with saw dust all the time. I have to clean it out periodically.

Thanks Leon, the handle did have a lot of sawdust,
Greg
Greg Millen wrote:

I would check the remote switch. It may have a loose wire or the contacts might be "goin' south".