Bosch 1278 VSK

I hadn't seen this little guy before. Has anybody had a chance to use this? http://www.epinions.com/hmgd-Shop_Tools-All-Bosch_Compact_Belt_Sander_Kit _1278VSK
It would be great if it worked as advertized...
"Robatoy"

http://www.epinions.com/hmgd-Shop_Tools-All-Bosch_Compact_Belt_Sander_Kit_1278VSK
I haven't but it looks good! I like the fact that it has a wider belt compared to the other mini's (1-1/2" vs 1/2-3/4") The only drawback is its low amp rating 3.3amps. Maybe short on life or underpowered. However, I'm willing to try new stuff!
Dave

The platens are small, so the contact area isn't very big. Maybe 3.3 amps is enough? That thing would fill my needs... (inside corners on solid surface countertops....) Then there is the issue of sand paper selection. BOSCH has many...LOL...
But I'm a bit apprehensive...I thought the PC profile sander was going to be the cat's pijamas as well.....

Yea, I have one of those somewhere in the bowels of my shop as well... Dave