Borg hand tool 'Rebate' sale

Just got back from the local borg, the one with the orange racks. Saw the had a gift card rebate of about 20% on hand tools. Great! I thought !, I needed some more clamps, so I thought I'd check them out. Surprise!Surprise! The same Quik Grip Clamps that were selling for $20-$25 a couple of weeks ago are now listed for $25-$30 ?????? Some kind of rebate that is!!!!!!I wonder if the same goes for the rest of their hand tools? Haven't Priced other hand tools there lately so I can't say that isn't also the same thing.
I guess it still shows "Buyer Beware"!!!!!

The K-Bodies are cheaper there than Amazon.com, without the rebate. Perhaps the items you're buying have increased in price?
Barry

They certainly did. I showed up the first day of the "sale" and got the original price because they forgot to pull it off the shelf. ;-)