Borg discount sale - who else DIDN'T buy?

Reply to
william kossack

Nothing this time. Christmas and all that.

I got my Bessy's back in the gift card promo, which led to this conversation.

"Don't know why you spent $35 a piece on clamps."

*Miraculously, I only need TWO hands to do a panel glue up instead of the five I needed with pipe clamps*

"Those are NICE clamps. Great price too . . . "

Reply to
Charles Krug

Ditto ...

Thanks to that promo I now have enough Bessey's to be comfortable with most of the glue-ups I do, if that's possible. Did notice that a pin on the end of one keeps falling out ... luck would have it it's one where the receipt went to qualify for the gift card. I'll wait till the holiday shopping is over and see if I can get it exchanged ... meanwhile, taped the pin in and it doesn't seem to have any functional downside.

Reply to
Swingman

Still waiting to hear the story of the $800 shrink wrapped Unisaw!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

The short story: Got a tip on another forum that an industrial supplier was discontinuing Delta and had some NOS Unisaws available, first come first served. It was six years old when I bought it, but was new in the crate. No fence, but I already had a good one (Mule Accusquare). I had to drive three hours one way to pick it up. Worth the effort? Yes.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

Reply to