Borg?

Duane Bozarth wrote: ...

"Primarily" was an unintended overexageration--it is a significant part of the process, but I'll grant it wouldn't survive if that were the only cause.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

What humor? I'm too busy scanning up every FWW issue I have to be funny.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Actually, people care for effective marketing and don't usually pay that much attention to prices or service.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Actually, most restaurants make them too crisp and dry for my taste. Wendys fries used to be exactly to my taste but they're now insufficiently soggy and oily.

Given the choice between an expert's opinion and my own concerning food I'll take my own thank you. There is no universal standard. The fact that some overpaid commentator likes something is no guarantee that anybody else will.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Opinions vary!!!

Reply to