Bookcase design

Anyone know of a good website where I can get a design for a bookcase.
I want to build one into an alcove in my study.
Cheers Andyrap
-- andyraps
Yep.. this ought to hold you for a day or two:
http://www.librarydesigns.com/LibraryFurnishings.htm
andyraps wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:08:39 +0000, the inscrutable andyraps

Local library or www.Amazon.com , look for:
Built-in Furniture -- by Jim Tolpin
Trim Carpentry and Built-Ins: Expert Advice from Start to Finish (Build Like a Pro) -- by Clayton Dekorne
Beautiful Built-ins: Plans for Designing with Stock Cabinets -- by Connie Edwards.
Etc...
--
EAT SOYLENT McD!
----------------------

Andy might like to look at my web site - Projects - A Bookcase in Oak.
If, by the way, anyone can find the source of the 404 error relating to bookcaseindex.htm I shall be indebted. I've made several attempts to do so.
Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron

It came right up for me, Jeff, no 404. Did you previously have spaces in the title? (bookcase index.htm?) That would cause some browsers (Netscape) to hang.
--
EAT SOYLENT McD!