Bookcase design

Anyone know of a good website where I can get a design for a bookcase.

I want to build one into an alcove in my study.

Cheers Andyrap

-- andyraps

Reply to
andyraps

Pat Barber

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:08:39 +0000, the inscrutable andyraps spake:

Local library or

, look for:

Built-in Furniture -- by Jim Tolpin

Trim Carpentry and Built-Ins: Expert Advice from Start to Finish (Build Like a Pro) -- by Clayton Dekorne

Beautiful Built-ins: Plans for Designing with Stock Cabinets -- by Connie Edwards.

Etc...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"andyraps" wrote

Andy might like to look at my web site - Projects - A Bookcase in Oak.

If, by the way, anyone can find the source of the 404 error relating to bookcaseindex.htm I shall be indebted. I've made several attempts to do so.

Jeff G

Reply to
Jeff Gorman

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:08:11 -0000, the inscrutable "Jeff Gorman" spake:

It came right up for me, Jeff, no 404. Did you previously have spaces in the title? (bookcase index.htm?) That would cause some browsers (Netscape) to hang.

Reply to
Larry Jaques